Fashion Trends

Angel Ratcliff, Staff Writer

I interviewed some students about their opinions on the school’s fashion trends shown from students. The people I interviewed were junior Chrissy and freshman Vanessa.

What fashion trends are most popular right now?

“Some fashion trends that are popular right now are people wearing crop tops and Air Forces,” Chrissy said. Very short and to the point.

Next up is Vanessa. She is the newest student at BHS, and it’s good to get information from the newer group to see how the trends change or if they’re still the same.

“Air Forces, y2k fashion, wide leg pants, and converse,” Vanessa said.

Who is fashionable that you know?

“Kim K,” Chrissy said. Very short and simple again. Chrissy believes that Kim K is someone who is very fashionable.

Vanessa said, “Nailea Devora.” An Instagram celeb, how fun!

Can you be fashionable without a lot of money?

“Yes, I think that people can be fashionable without having a lot of money,” Chrissy said. Being fashionable doesn’t always mean you have a lot of money; you just know how to mix and match clothing to make it look good.

“Of course!” Vanessa said.

Where do you buy most of your clothes?

“Ishop at Kohl’s for most of my clothing,” Chrissy said.

“All over the place,” Vanessa said.

What kinds of clothes are in fashion in school?

Chrissy answers the question with the same answer as in the first question.

“Air forces, Ripped jeans, and crop tops.”

She was very persistent with knowing crop tops and ripped jeans are in fashion right now.

Vanessa said, “High waisted pants and jeans, ripped jeans, sweatpants, hoodies, shorts, oversized shirts and t-shirts [graphic tees].”

Taking the information of these students out of hundreds of student opinions for the school’s fashion trend can help know a little bit more about how students dress and what is in now-a-days. Most students dress the same since they want to follow the fashion trends and want to look trendy. Fashion trends usually don’t stay for a while, so maybe in the next few months or a few years, we will see a bigger difference in fashion trends than today.